The Olivia Business Centre together with the Lewiatan Confederation invite to a workshop titled “EU funds 2014-2020 for entrepreneurs – chances, opportunities, methods to acquire”, to be held on 7 March, from 9.00 to 17:00, in the Focus Gdańsk Hotel (ul. Elbląska 85). The workshop will be moderated by Małgorzata Janczarek and Małgorzata Józwik.
We invite to the workshop entrepreneurs who:
- Hold knowledge on the support principles and funding sources in 2014- 2020 and are looking for detailed information on the subject
- Have an idea for projects and are interested in drafting an application
During the workshop, the participant will find out about:
- innovation and possibilities of cooperation between science and business in the context of EU Funds;
- possibilities of EU Funds with respect to selected objectives of enterprises;
- planning and performance of selected project types;
- current competitions – financial support of development in selected types of economic operations with the support of Funds
Program – Atlas for entrepreneurs Gdańsk
After the workshop, the entrepreneurs will have an opportunity to consult their ideas with coaches individually.
Enrolments will be accepted electronically via site. In order to enrol to the workshop you have to be registered and also create and account on the know-how exchange platform./ The workshop is free of charge. The number of participants is limited. The order to enrolment will be decisive if compliant with the requirements to participate in the workshop. Only one person from each company may participate in the workshop.