Let’s Talk Business! are events focused on effective communication in international business environments. We invite you to join us on Thursday, 15 September at 8:30 a.m. in Olivia Business Centre’s Sky Club for the first Let’s Talk Business meeting!
The topic of this event will be „Effective communication in international and virtual teams”. With experts from Poland and the UK we will discuss the challenges of leading international and virtual teams and ways to handle them.
At the meeting you will:
- find out about the foundation of efficient communication in multicultural teams
- learn how to increase awareness of cross-cultural issues challenges within your team
- get tips on how to better manage your relations with international stakeholders
- learn how to limit the risk of cultural misunderstanding impacting your business.
Who is the meeting for?
- lead or are a part of an international team
- work with international clients
- often have contacts with foreigners on business related issues
then at this meeting you will find out what to do in order to build long-lasting and successful international relations.
8:30 Welcome coffee and networking
9:00 Effective communication in international and virtual teams – a presentation by Mike Hogan, Director at York Associates, UK
9:50 Panel discussion about the importance of cross-cultural issues in managing companies and teams with speakers from local and global companies
The event is free but requires registration. It will be held in English. Register