Join us for an educational workshop on procurement and procurement software for IT startups and SMBs. Conducted by Precoro, a leading procurement software provider, this workshop is tailored to CFOs, CEOs, finance managers, and other C-level executives looking to optimize their procurement processes.
● Why procurement is crucial for IT startups and SMBs
● Signs that it’s time to start thinking about your procurement process
● How to build a good procurement process that supports growth
● Best practices for selecting procurement software that meets your business needs
Lada Samarska, is an experienced spend management professional with a proven track record of helping businesses optimize their procurement processes together with the Precoro team. As a Community Manager at Precoro, Lada has helped numerous IT startups and SMBs achieve better business outcomes through procurement excellence.
Benefits of participating in this workshop include:
● Increasing company operational efficiency by identifying inefficiencies in procurement
processes and streamlining the operations to reduce the time and costs required
● Reducing overall costs and improving profitability through improved sourcing,
purchasing, and vendor management
● Improving risk management and financial stability by identifying existing and potential
supply chain risks and minimizing the potential for financial losses, legal disputes, or
other related issues
● Understanding the key components of a successful procurement process and how to
build one that aligns with your business objectives
● Getting insights into selecting the right procurement software that meets your business
As a bonus, attendees will receive a step-by-step procurement guide for startups and SMBs. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts and take your procurement process to the next level!
April 27 – from 2.00 pm till 4.00 pm
Olivia Centre – O4 Coworking
Olivia Four, sale Wenus, Mars (parter)