Each year, the Residents of Olivia Business Centre implement a number of projects that are worth emphasizing and appreciating. We want to celebrate the social commitment of our companies and the distinguished activity of their employees. We also want to showcase the significant global achievements that were developed by companies based in Olivia, and the specific projects implemented in our business center. From among all the winning programs, we will select one that will win the special Grand Prix award.
The selection will be made by a Jury consisting of representatives of Olivia Residents and the results will be announced on March 31st wtih selected teams and individuals receiving prizes. Anyone can apply with the deadline for applications March 26th, 2021.
- Bartłomiej Glinka, CEO Omida Group
- Ewa Szabuniewicz, Site Manager Staples Solutions GCC & Head of HR Poland in Staples Solutions
- Grzegorz Borowski, CEO InfoShare
- Ievgen Berezenko, Director, Head of EPAM Northern Poland
- Marta Moksa, Managing Director O4 Coworking
- Mateusz Kusznierewicz, sailor, world champion, businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, independent expert
- Remigiusz Wojciechowski, Head of Bayer Service Center Gdańsk
The prizes are awarded in three categories:
- Olivia Pro Bono – for a social project carried out by individuals or teams being Residents of Olivia Business Center
- Olivia Business – for an economic or business venture implemented by teams that are Residents of Olivia Business Center
- Olivia Global – for an economic or business venture of a global nature, implemented by a Resident or entities from his team
We encourage you to submit your projects and initiatives!