We are happy to inform that our Resident, Rödl & Partner, resumes their training series “Let’s meet at Rödl & Partner” and it takes opportunity to invite to a training course on “Amendments to the Polish Accounting Act – 2016”
During the training course will be discussed issues which most often present a puzzle to businesses. In this context, the following topics deserve particular attention:
- Background and reasons for amendments to the act
- New categories of entities
- Simplifications for enterprises
- Financial statements – new template
- Comparative data conversion
- New definitions of links between entities
- Changes concerning management reports
- Other changes: significance, accounting for goodwill, consolidated financial statements and amendments to the act planned for 2017
Speaker: Małgorzata Guzińska-Błońska. Małgorzata Guzińska-Błońska is a Master of Economics from Gdansk University. She became a member of the Association of Charted Certified Accountants (ACCA) in 2003. Between 2009 and 2015 she was an inspector in the Polish National Chamber of Statutory Auditors. She has been with Rödl & Partner since 2001. Małgorzata Guzińska-Błońska heads the Gdansk Audit Department and deals with auditing separate and consolidated financial statements (of public companies included), converting financial statements prepared according to the Polish Accounting Act into the IFRS/IAS format, US GAAP or the German accounting law (HGB). She specialises in consolidated financial statements.
The meeting will be held in the Polish language on 30 November 2016 in the Olivia Sky Club in the building Olivia Tower at al. Grunwaldzka 472A in Gdansk.
Registration till 28 November 2016 via e-mail Marta Sikorska-Kierst email@example.com
Please note that the number of participants is limited and Rödl & Partner can only guarantee one place per company. E-mail confirmation is necessary.