What you are going to learn at the course:
- you will learn about the core programming tools used in a programmer’s daily work
- you will learn programming in Java in the Standard version
- you will learn about the core elements of the Java platform in the Enterprise version and the Hibernate framework
- you will apply TDD, the technique to develop applications ensuring automatic testing
- you will understand the need and practical advantages of code refactoring
- you will learn to effectively use the control system of the GIT version
- you will understand the value of code reviews
- you will learn how to correctly secure web applications
- you will learn to effectively use the continuous integration environment
- you will understand the meaning of core UML diagrams and project templates
- you will correctly define and implement API on the Java platform
- you will learn to work in Scrum, a popular methodology of smart software development
The course will be held on 3.12.16 – 25.06.2017. The classes will be held at the Olivia Four (O4) building on weekends, between 8 am and 2 pm.
Become a Java Ninja – we are waiting for you!