According to the information provided to us by Dn. 19.04 Wywyspka service, the first “free” dates enabling the implementation of the service are available in June. We are working to ensure that, if safety reasons allow, a mobile bicycle service can be set up in Olivia, as in previous years.
Olivia and the Islet Service
Take advantage of the bike service for Olivia Residents and prepare your bike for the season.
- You will be healthier and in better shape.
- Your bike will be in good working order and you will be safe.
- It will be picked up by SPOD OLIVIA, an employee of the renowned bicycle service Wywyspka.
- Specialists from the Islet will carry out the repairs indicated by you.
- You will get a 10% discount on them.
- And 5% discount on parts.
What do you need to know?
- You book an appointment, come to work in the morning by bike and leave your bike attached to a dedicated stand (opposite the Medicover parking ticket office, at Olivia Point)
- You secure the bike and leave the key to the lock (code number) at the Olivia Point reception desk in a safe envelope.
- They will be picked up personally by an employee of the Islet.
- At the Olivia Point reception, you will receive a dedicated band to be attached to the bicycle frame. It confirms that your order is in progress and allows the Islet to identify your bike.
- Be sure to place it on your bike frame!
- After completing the repairs indicated by you, an employee of the Islet will call you that your bike is ready to be picked up (you provide your phone number when ordering the service).
- You pick up the bike from the Islet in person, because:
- you will personally check that all ordered repairs have been carried out
- a service employee will discuss with you the technical condition of your bike and any repairs required in the future
- pay (cash or card) and receive a receipt
- Go to website: serwis.wysepka.pl.
- Sign up (if you don’t already have an account there) – follow the instructions.
- Log in to serwis.wysepka.pl.
- Click on “Order a repair”.
- Fill in all the required fields.
ENTER THE FULL SCOPE OF COMMISSIONED WORK IN THE “EQUIPMENT” SECTION IN THE FIELD MARKED WITH AN ARROW
FROM THE “MINOR SERVICES” SECTION, SELECT ONLY “SPECIAL SERVICE FOR RESIDENTS…” (YOU DON’T MARK ANYTHING ELSE HERE!)
IN THE “DELIVERY TIME” SECTION, SELECT “RESIDENT-ONLY OPTION…”
- Accept the necessary consents and click “Next”
- Choose the date of the service (and on that day COME TO WORK BY BIKE)