Residents and visitors to Olivia can count on a modern car park service system
• with full automation of the ticket collection process;
• automatic reading of license plates;
• monitoring the availability of parking spaces.
Our offer includes places in VIP zones and parking zones for longer stays.
We have underground car parks (subscription for employees of Olivia Centre companies) and public above-ground car parks: A, B, C and E.
The centre’s car parks are available around the clock.
• The first half hour of parking in car parks B, C, E is free of charge.
• The first 15 minutes are free of charge in car park A.
• Parking lots B, C, E after 17:00 are free of charge.
• Parking A is free of charge after 20:00.
Download the price list of Olivia’s public car parks along with a complete set of payment information.
We would like to inform you that on May 29, 2023 there has been a change in the price of car park A. New price lists:
Payment for parking spaces can be made:
• via the My Olivia app;
• at any parking ticket office;
• at the reception desk of the Olivia Gate B building upon presentation of a parking ticket (payment in cash and by card).
My Olivia app
With the My Olivia app on your phone:
• you will pay for the ticket from the above-ground car park (an option for everyone);
• buy a parking subscription (an option for Employees of Companies from Olivia, owners of the My Olivia application, with confirmed Resident status).
If you often use Olivia’s car park, we recommend activating your PREPAID card.
• It can be topped up with PLN 50 and its multiples.
• The total top-up limit cannot exceed PLN 300.
To set up a PREPAID card , you need to go to the car wash office located in the Olivia Gate B building (entrance from the patio). The office is open from Monday to Friday from 10.00 – 15.00.
After topping up your PREPAID card, you can use public car parks A, B, C, E without charging a ticket. At the entrance/exit, simply hold the card up to the reader; The fee will be charged automatically according to the parking price list.
An active card can be topped up at the reception desk of the Olivia Gate B building.