A Drop of (good) Energy or each drop is precious!
A drop of (good) Energy or each drop is precious!
The Kropelka Energii (Energy Drop) Foundation and the Olivia Business Centre invite again all those working in Olivia, their relatives, friends and acquaintances :) and inhabitants of the Tri-City to take part in the blood donation campaign to be held on May 16, 2018 at the Olivia’s car park C . Blood collection buses of the Regional Blood Donation and Haemotherapy Centre will be available to donators at the same time in a single place.
Donators will be registered from 8:30 to 14:30.
Would you like to know more? Contact the organisers: Tomek Rubanowicz (tel. 785 873 326) and Piotr Krysiński (tel. 601 529 929).
Those who live beyond the Tri-City or will be on holiday at that time can donate blood in the nearest blood donation stations in all parts of the country (see the list of addresses here: http://www.nck.gov.pl/sluzba-krwi/rckik/).
For the detailed information on conditions that have to be met in order to become a blood donor, see the “For Donors” tab here: http://www.krew.gda.pl/ or consult a doctor directly in an ambulance :)
ATTENTION! Those who plan to donate blood have to remember that:
- you have to be healthy, i.e. with no symptoms, e.g. of a cold (e.g. rhinitis, cough, herpes);
- you cannot take medicines such as: aspirin, paracetamol, anti-allergy drugs,
- do not donate blood while fasting - you need to have a light meal with a large coffee or tea;
- have enough sleep and be well rested;
- do not smoke for two hours before donating the blood;
- do not drink alcohol, also one day before blood donation;
- be sure to have your personal ID document or your driving license with you.
We guarantee that donors donating blood in the ambulance or blood donation station in the Tri-City on that day who will report their donations to Organisers in the tent next to the blood donation buses will get:
- a coupon for a free coffee or tea in Starbucks Poland;
- a coupon for a meal in the Lobster Restaurant or, for lovers of the Japanese cuisine, in the KOKU Sushi Gdańsk Oliwa
- and other bonuses about which we will say more during the campaign.
IT IS WORTHWHILE TO HELP!