Senior Digital Content Specialist
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their works place needs. In January 2015 we opened Competence Center in Gdansk, which provide IT, Supply Chain, Finance & Master Data Management support for the organization in entire Europe.
Whether you’re starting your career or looking for further development we want to give you the tools to create your own story.
Are you interested to be part in our E-commerce team?
Would you like to consistent and converting product and generic content on all Staples websites and content-related project initiation and support to get and keep content in an optimized shape.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive the creation of an eCommerce content strategy together with key stakeholders – copy, assets and video
- Set-up and maintain content creation and maintenance processes, including localization
- Optimize and where needed select and implement content management systems
- Be the business owner and super user of relevant content management systems
- Ensuring alignment with business stakeholders across Europe on priorities, processes and systems
- Support the professional and personal development of a team member, the eCommerce team and stakeholders re eCommerce content management
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field and/or 5+ years’ relevant work experience in ecommerce preferably gained in an international environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Experience running content audits, and developing global content strategies from scratch.
- Cutting-edge knowledge of content marketing trends, case studies, technologies, and everything in between.
- Experience with state of the art eCommerce content management systems – understanding critical success factors and best practices
- Experience with translation / localization solutions and processes
- Experience in working closely together with a variety of stakeholders, like marketing, IT, merchandising and content management
- Understanding how agile scrum processes work
- Proven ability to manage contracts and relations with 3rdparty
- Passion for customer experience
- Successful working experience in multinational matrix organization
- Fluency in English – verbal and written
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop.
You will be a part of a major transformation implementing new Digital Strategy. You will be cooperating with business stakeholders from all of Europe. You will work in a quickly growing team with many challenges ahead.
Moreover, we offer private healthcare, Multisport card, training, modern environment (Staples office walk), flexible working hours, and more.