Senior Accounting Associate with German and English
Senior Accounting Associate
with German and English
- Record, verify and execute transactions according to process documentation.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting activities.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Perform tax accounting activities
- Prepare of data for tax declarations, completion of forms and submit of required fiscal reports
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues.
- Contact to tax authorities and auditors
- Assisting with financial audits.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with Company Policy.
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team.
- Comply with standards, policies and procedures defined.
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls.
- Continuously increasing quality in daily tasks and looking for improvements.
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Coordinating accounting projects and initiatives with other departments.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Tax.
- Accounting courses and certificates will be beneficial.
- Recommended 3 or more years’ experience in general accounting.
- Profound knowledge of general accounting (tax as beneficial).
- Experience with VAT, CIT, Intrastat and withholding tax will be beneficial
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system as beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good German and English language skills.
- Dedication and accuracy, strong organizational skills, ability to make decisions and eager to learn.
- Motivation, communication, team work and ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.