Junior AP Associate French
Do you speak English and French?
Are you ready to start your Accounting career but don’t have required experience?
Don’t worry – you learn in Staples Solutions
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs. In January 2015 we opened Global Competence Center in Gdansk, which provide IT, Supply Chain, Finance & Master Data Management support for the organization in entire Europe.
Whether you’re starting your career or looking for further development we want to give you the tools to create your own story.
Due to the constant growth of Staples Solutions we are looking for candidates ready to join our Finance team.
Junior AP Associate French
You will be responsible for:
- Processes of invoices according to Staples Accounting policies
- Supports on queries related to vendor invoices
- Reconciliations of the vendor accounts and payment reminders
- Reviews of purchase invoices waiting for approval, resolving issues with price and goods receipt issues
- Checks the supplier data and details in the financial & ERP system
- Initiates set up or changing Vendor Master data in the financial/ERP system
- Deals with any ad hoc requests and tasks in a timely manner as required
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic individual with a strong motivation to develop a professional career within Finance
- Very Good command of English and French
- Analytical skills and accuracy with numbers
- Good understanding of finance deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders around the world
- Self-motivated, pro-active, positive mindset and team-oriented
- Like to work in a fast-moving and dynamic organization
- Preferable have proficiency in MS Excel and other Microsoft applications
Why You should work at Staples?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop knowledge and competencies in an international environment
- We prepare benefits package special for you, which includes: Multisport card, private health care and group insurance
- We have a training offer for you as we know that your own development is important
- You will be working in a modern environment with chill out rooms, coffee points and ergonomic desk
- We celebrate Birthday, Christmas, and recognize team spirit during integration events
- We will support your healthy lifestyle and offer access to the locker room for cyclists an opportunity to join our great football or volleyball teams
- We know that work-life balance is important and introduced flexible working hours and home office