By the time you’ve had your morning coffee, it’s likely you’ve already interacted with Arrow at least 5 times. The work Arrow does, goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge or sends a signal, chances are, Arrow was part of building it. Our employees live in a world of Five Years Out where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different but better. We are a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries.
The HR Intern is a critical member of the EMEA HR Solutions Center team. EMA HR Solutions Center capability will be known for delivering both transactional and higher value services with a goal of maximizing HR efficiency & effectiveness and delivering an exceptional service experience to Arrow employees and businesses. The EMEA HR Solutions Center team is a versatile first (tier model) point of contact for all HR related inquiries, assisting employees with general HR questions and managers with employees’ lifecycle administration. Provides scalable administration of regional HR programs and specialized solutions such as: HR Process & Project Management, HR Policy & Compliance. This role provides support to employees across the region, on a variety of HR related topics, from HR basic questions to policies and procedures.
- Exciting, paid Internship providing an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge on HR operations in EMEA;
- Internship providing an opportunity to gain experience of work within truly global multinational company;
- Training relevant to the scope of responsibilities within HR policies, procedures, processes and systems;
- A collaborative environment with daily interaction with team members across the region;
- Exposure to cooperation with the various teams and departments across the organization;
- Possibility to obtain a full-time job within EMEA HR Solutions Center after a successful completion of the Internship;
- Young and dynamic environment, with friendly work atmosphere and fair work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours between min. 20 – max. 40 hours per week, adequate to your university program;
- Attractive office location at a very modern Olivia Business Center, Gdańsk, Poland;
- Social events and team building activities;
- Fruits provided to the office twice a week and great coffee.
- Respond to questions on administrative HR procedures and practices via multiple channels within our EMEA HR Solutions Center (e.g., e-mail, chat, phone, and case management system);
- Answer HR policy-related questions, such as the employee performance review, goal setting, merit review, talent review, and other, providing guidance to both managers and employees, and escalating as appropriate;
- Educate employees of services available to them and ensure accountability towards self-service tools such as Workday (Arrow’s HRIS) and other systems;
- Execute dedicated HR projects and initiatives to deliver best-in-class employee services.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Student at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in human resources, management, business administration or equivalent;
- previous working experience is not a ‘must’ but will be a plus;
- at least good English skills, both in spoken and written (B2 / C1 level);
- fluency in another European language will be a plus;
- very good command of MS-Office;
- person who is innovative, process oriented, open minded and willing to learn;
- person who is customer service oriented, willing to provide our employees with the best-in-class employee services.
More about us: www.fiveyearsout.com
Send your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach your CV in English and add the following formula: " I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883".