Digital Content Specialist
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their works place needs. In January 2015 we opened Competence Center in Gdansk, which provide IT, Supply Chain, Finance & Master Data Management support for the organization in entire Europe.
Whether you’re starting your career or looking for further development we want to give you the tools to create your own story.
Are you interested to be part in our E-commerce team?
Would you like to ensure great content any time on all Staples websites, driving sales conversion and customer satisfaction, supported by seamless processes and systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the creation of an e-commerce content strategy together with key stakeholders – copy, assets and video
- Support the set-up and maintenance of content creation and maintenance processes, including localization
- Help optimize and where needed select and implement content management systems
- Be a super user of relevant content management systems
- Help ensuring alignment with business stakeholders across Europe on priorities, processes and systems
We are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field and/or 2+ years’ relevant work experience in ecommerce preferably gained in an international environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Understanding of content marketing trends, systems, case studies, technologies, and everything in between.
- Experience with translation / localization solutions and processes is a plus
- Experience in working closely together with a variety of stakeholders, like marketing, IT, merchandising and content management
- Understanding how agile scrum processes work
- Passion for customer experience
- Successful working experience in multinational matrix organization
- Fluency in English – verbal and written
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop.
You will be a part of a major transformation implementing new Digital Strategy. You will be cooperating with business stakeholders from all of Europe. You will work in a quickly growing team with many challenges ahead.
Moreover, we offer private healthcare, Multisport card, training, modern environment (Staples office walk), flexible working hours, and more.