WORKSHOPS: CREATING GRAPHICS
11:00 - 14:00PL340
- This event has passed.
Graphics are one of the most important elements in marketing campaigns. In the abundance of stimuli and information which reach us, it is difficult to break through with text message and the quality of products and services is evaluated on the basis of visualisation. It is worth mastering the skill of creating your own graphics to be able to create a message in the form of an image quickly and at any time.
- creating and editing posters, graphics and collages for Facebook or Instagram posts,
- creating interesting presentations, infographics and many other formats,
- ordering individual elements in a way, which attracts recipient’s attention,
- creating business cards,
- where to download free graphics from without infringement of a copyright?
- which fonts not to use?
- which mistakes not to make in case of various types of graphics?
Workshops are addressed to people, who want to create their own graphics – for Facebook posts, newsletter or basic projects for printing, such as business cards or leaflets. Thanks to gained knowledge, you will be able to save money on basic graphic services and increase the attractiveness of created messages.
- Active work in a small group.
- Individual approach.
- Practical tasks.
- Proprietary programme and materials.
- Course completion certificate.
- Consultations up to 7 days after workshops.
VENUE OF WORKSHOPS: al. Grunwaldzka 472, Gdańsk (Olivia Business Centre, FOUR, O4 building)
DATE: Tuesday, 13th of February 2018, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
PRICE: 340 zlotys/person – BUY TICKET NOW
REGISTRATION: Online payment – click HERE.
You can also send us an e-mail to [at] bizneskochakobiety.pl giving your name, surname and the name of workshops, in which you want to participate.
Magdalena Koszper, who has many years of experience in the area of marketing. She conducts activities for big and small companies from various sectors (starting from gastronomy, through trainings, ending up with medical services) within the scope of Internet marketing: social media, mailing and copywriting. She also supports with her knowledge the ones, who want to stand out on the Internet, by organising trainings and consultations.