11:00 - 14:00PL340
- This event has passed.
Writing articles, company blogs, posts in social media? Copywriting and writing texts, which other people want to read and find easy to read, is a skill, which can be developed. After these workshops full of exercises and individual tasks, it will become easier and, above all else, much more pleasant!
- aspects of creating involving content on the Internet,
- copywriting tricks, which make a text more reader-friendly,
- the usage of subheadings in a text,
- editing texts for SEO, measures which will help make a website or blog visible in an Internet search engine,
- basic mistakes made while writing texts, which will be published on the Internet, and ways to avoid them,
- practical tasks connected with working on a text,
- what to do after writing a text?
These workshops are addressed to people, who want to improve their skills within the scope of creating and editing texts, which are to be published on the Internet. They are addressed to the ones, for whom writing attractive content is a problem.
- Active work in a small group.
- Individual approach.
- Practical tasks.
- Proprietary programme and materials.
- Course completion certificate.
- Consultations up to 7 days after workshops.
VENUE OF WORKSHOPS: al. Grunwaldzka 472, Gdańsk (Olivia Business Centre, FOUR, O4 building)
DATE: Tuesday, 30th of January 2018, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
PRICE: 340 zlotys/person – BUY TICKET NOW
REGISTRATION: Online payment – click HERE.
You can also send us an e-mail to bizneskochakobiety.pl giving your name, surname and the name of workshops, in which you want to participate.
Magdalena Koszper, who has many years of experience in the area of marketing. She conducts activities for big and small companies from various sectors (starting from gastronomy, through trainings, ending up with medical services) within the scope of Internet marketing: social media, mailing and copywriting. She also supports with her knowledge the ones, who want to stand out on the Internet, by organising trainings and consultations.