Hike trips with Olivia: Snake Valley
17:00 - 20:00
- This event has passed.
Olivia Business Centre and 3miasto Grupa Rekreacyjna would like to invite you to a series of hike trips, thanks to which you will get to know our picturesque Oliwa district better.
We invite everyone who loves hiking in the open air and would like to spend active afternoons in forests of Oliwa. We start at 5:00 pm, so throughout autumn and winter (when the sun sets early), we will be hiking in the dark, by moonlight and in the light of headlamps.
Type of surface, shoes
Surface will be diversified. Wide forest roads will be predominant, however there will also be narrow and winding paths. For comfortable hiking we recommend ankle-length trekking boots with hard soles and protectors. People with poorer physical fitness should use Nordic-walking or trekking poles.
Other hikes 2020
22.10 – Dolina Wężowa (Snake Valley), which writhes like a snake
- 05.11 – Viewpoints at Dolina Czystej Wody (Clean Water Valley)
- 12.11. – Streams debouching to Potok Oliwski
- 19.11. – In search of the smallest and the biggest rock
- 26.11. – A rock in a trench and on a hill
- 03.12. – Hussar Gorge and Mackensen Route
- 10.12. – In search of the mysterious Elven Valley
- 23.12. – The highest peaks towering over Polanki street
- 30.12. – The history of ski jumping in Gdańsk Oliwa