Run with us!
17:30 - 19:00
- This event has passed.
We invite you to a new sports activity. This time, it is about RUNNING!
We meet every Wednesday!
Some practical info:
ASSUMPTIONS FOR THE RUNNING GROUP:
- Practical training.
- Goal 1: better fitness and the general improvement of mobility.
- Goal 2: preparation for participation in autumn running events.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
- Classes conducted by Radosław Dudycz
- Level of difficulty: beginner group and advanced group
- Location: *Gdański Stadion Lekkoatletyczny i Rugby (Gdańsk Athletics and Rugby Stadium), ul. Grunwaldzka 244
- Training duration: 1h30’
- When: at 5:30 pm every Wednesday
OUR COACH: RADOSŁAW DUDYCZ
- A marathon runner
- Multiple Polish marathon and half-marathon champion and medallist
- Warsaw Marathon winner
- Polish record-holder in half-marathon (category M-40)
- Graduated from the Gdańsk University of Physical Education and Sport, class II athletics coach
- Author of numerous scientific publications on marathon training
- Coaching amateur and high-performance runners on different advancement levels
His proprietary training plans made many runners successful and all of them significantly improved their life records. His most successful amateur students: Wojciech Starzyński (marathon result 2:40:35 from 2:55:46), Wojciech Hełminiak (marathon result 2:59:09 from 3:33:12) and Jacek Biskup (marathon result 3:00:26 from 3:44:14).