PUBLIC SPEECHES – WORKSHOPS
17:00 - 19:30
- This event has passed.
For many people, public speeches may turn out to be a stressful task. That is why, it is worth limiting everything that can make stress unnecessarily big. During workshops, participants will get to know an effective way to gain self-confidence and face challenges. Biology is on our side! It is worth getting to know HOW. What is more, participants will find out what the main characteristics of a good speech are and what you should do just before the speech!
Find out if the workshops are for you!
- Do you feel nervous and frightened when you have to speak in front of a bigger group of listeners? Do you conduct gatherings or meetings?
- Are endless discussions at home stressful for you?
- Do you want important talks to be effective and end in a satisfactory way?
- Do you find it difficult to control paralysing fear of job interview or pay-rise talks?
Issues covered during workshops:
- Why do such pieces of advice as “believe in yourself” or “calm down” not always work?
- About obstacles, which make it difficult for people to act effectively.
- What are the results of the latest scientific studies and why is it good to be aware of them?
- How to take up the biggest challenges without fear and face them bravely?
- How does our brain influence our body? How does our body influence our brain?
- How to prepare yourself for public speech effectively?
- Preparing yourself and speaking in front of a group of people.
These workshops are suitable for people who want to overcome the barriers and internal reluctance to speak in public, master the skill to reduce stress before important speeches and difficult conversations, conduct gatherings more effectively, present their arguments in discussions in a better way, feel comfortable while speaking and presenting their arguments. Workshops are suitable also for persons who would like to learn how to prepare a good lecture.