BY BIKE AFTER WORK: monuments of animate nature
17:00 - 20:00
Olivia and Grupa Rekreacyjna 3miasto would like to invite you to a series of free bike trips. Let’s explore picturesque Gdańsk Oliwa district together.
We invite everyone who would like to take part in mid-week sports activities in good company. Bring your families, friends, acquaintances. To get to know Oliwa’s valleys, we will come up the hills, which is why you should have a mountain bike with gears and something to drink in your water bottle.
Olivia after work and Oliwa after work
Together we will cross forests, valleys, glades and places connected with the history of Gdańsk. We will visit gorges and ravines. We will see beautiful nature, listen to the sounds of forest, murmuring streams and rustling leaves.
We cycle every Thursday whatever the weather.
29.10. – outsized trees, i.e. monuments of animate nature
Please remember about
- a bike in working order
- suitable tools to repair your bike in case of failure
- at least one spare inner tube (of appropriate size)
- clothes appropriate for the weather, also a change of clothes
- food for the road and beverages (there are no shops on the road)
- good mood, most of all
- guides’ safekeeping on the road (a leading guide and a closing guide)
- help in repairing your bike in case of failure
- first aid kit
- souvenirs photos
Start and end point
- Market in Oliwa (Rynek w Oliwie)
- 5:00 PM
Type of surface/bike
- surface will be diversified
- wide forest roads will be predominant, however there will also be narrow and winding paths
- we recommend a mountain or cross bike with gears and tyres with protectors suitable for off-road cycling
- people with poorer physical fitness should choose electric bikes
Enrolment and terms of participation
Every adult participant will be obliged to sign the attendance list (which will be delivered to the meeting point by the organiser on the day of the trip). Each participant of our bike trip will also have to accept the terms and conditions of participation.
The trip will be guided by
Krzysztof Kochanowicz and Marek Puchalski / Grupa Rekreacyjna 3miasto
YOU ARE WARMLY WELCOME!