HAND-MADE CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATION CONTEST
08:00 - 17:00
- This event has passed.
We invite you to take part in the third edition of the Great Christmas Decoration Contest in Olivia Business Centre!
Self-made Christmas decorations make us even more happy! The special atmosphere of Christmas is emphasized by decorations made personally. Last year, we prepared together a lot of beautiful decorations. Also this Christmas, we will have an opportunity to admire all decorations on Christmas trees placed in Olivia’s reception areas. Let’s put our hearts and souls into preparing decorations also this year and let’s infuse the décor of Olivia Business Centre’s reception area with individual character during this special, family time.
Rules of the contest:
- This is a one-stage closed competition (addressed to the employees and partners of office and service space tenants in Olivia Business Centre complex and to their closest family members only).
- Submissions shall be received by 24:00 on December 12, 2017. Submissions sent after that date will not take part in the Contest.
- The finished decoration has to be placed on the Christmas tree in the lobby of the office building being a part of Olivia Business Centre complex, housing the office of the tenant for whom the Participant works/ with whom the Participant cooperates.
- The works submitted to the Contest will be judged by the contest jury established by the Organizer by December 12, 2017. When evaluating the submissions, the jury will take into account the originality, aesthetics, reference to the tradition and commitment of Participants.
- The results of the Contest will be announced on the website: oliviacentre.comand on the Olivia Business Centre Facebook fan page on December 15, 2016.
- Participation in the Contest is voluntary. Each person acceding to the Contest in line with these Rules and Conditions becomes its Participant (hereinafter: “the Participant”) and accepts all provisions of these Rules and Conditions.
- Participants can take part in the Contest individually or as teams consisting of maximum five people. A Participant as an individual or as a part of a team can make or take part in making of maximum one Christmas decoration (contest work) and one tenant can submit maximum five contest works.
- The prerequisite of participation in the Contest is the submission of an application and making of a Christmas decoration by the submitted Participants. Decoration making process has to be documented with at least one photograph.
- Submissions of Participants in the Contest have to be made exclusively by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission should contain:
- full names of Participants;
- the name of the tenant in Olivia Business Centre complex;
- at least one photo documenting the making process and at least one photo of the final effect;
- the information about the location in which the Christmas decoration was placed (the lobby of a selected building).
Let’s feel the Christmas magic and create the most beautiful decorations together.
Rules of the contest can be downloaded below.