BUSINESS BREAKFAST: BENEFICIAL COOPERATION WITH SWEDISH TRADING PARTNER
09:30 - 12:00Free
- This event has passed.
The Polish-Swedish Chamber of Commerce continues the series of meetings, which aim to familiarise us with Swedish law, to improve the cooperation with trading partner from Sweden. Soon, on October 11th, we will host lawyers from a Swedish law firm – MAGNUSSON – who will focus on the following issues:
- how to negotiate with a Swedish entrepreneur – what shall we expect and how to prepare for it;
- signing agreements – differences between Swedish and Polish perspective on agreements;
- how to solve potential conflicts to avoid court proceedings.
- Guidelines concerning successful partnership will be presented by MAGNUSSON law firm – Ewa Krokosz and Tomasz Rysiak:
- Ewa Krokosz – Attorney / Senior Associate, Magnusson Stockholm
- Ewa Krokoszis a Swedish attorney in Magnusson office in Stockholm. She specialises in company law, as well as international arbitration and court proceedings. Many times, she has represented international clients in a broad spectrum of business processes, as well as in international arbitration proceedings concerning, among other things, international construction work contracts, distribution, lease or contracts between shareholders. She has in-depth experience in this scope. Her clients include companies from retail, construction, real estate, automotive, recycling and waste management sector, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 76 822 75 07.
- Tomasz Rysiak – Legal Counsel / Partner at Corporate & Tax, Magnusson Warsaw
- Tomasz Rysiakis a legal counsel and partner at Magnusson office in Warsaw. He specialises in tax law, corporate issues, as well as mergers and acquisitions. He has many years of experience in tax and legal advisory during transactions concerning mergers and acquisitions, as well as in processes of expansion, commercialisation and sale of commercial properties, including creating and implementing effective tax frameworks. He advises both big corporations and medium enterprises, as well as individuals in development of their business activities. His clients include also international entrepreneurs who begin their business activities in Poland, email@example.com,+48 607 121 060.
- Magnusson was chosen as the Law Firm of 2014 in Poland by British industry magazine The Lawyer(The Lawyer European Awards 2014).
- Both the law firm and individual lawyers are regularly recommended by leading publications which assess legal services market, such as Chambers Global, Chambers Europeor The Legal 500 EMEA.
- The participation in the breakfast is free of charge for the Members of the Polish-Swedish Chamber of Commerce, for independent participants the fee is 25 zlotys (net) payable on PSIG account, please send applications till October 5th, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 58 763 14 69.