We finally have a trip plan for November! Small and big trips are waiting for you
With Olivia and Grupa Rekreacyjna 3miasto you will never get bored. There were spring and summer trips, now it’s time for autumn trips. There is so much to see and discover. Here is our plan for November. Remember, with Olivia autumn will be beneficial to your (our) health! As always, we encourage you to take part in our trips after work (torches and headlamps are a must) and fantastic weekend trips; to which, of course, feel free to bring your family and friends.
And now listen carefully! From November on, one trip a month will have an urban character. We will cover the route with a guide – a history enthusiast – who will make us familiar with the history of a given territory, town, tenement, dyke. In this way we will be able to get to know many interesting districts of Gdańsk’s old town, shipyard and Oliwa.
PS In view of November holiday, one of Thursday trips after work will take place on Tuesday :)
TRIPS AFTER WORK
- 04.11. Hiking through hills and heights towering over Jaśkowa Dolina.
- 09.11. A trip with a guide (WOW!) around Gdańsk. Treasures and secrets of the Main Town.
- 18.11. Among natural and historical trivia of Samborowo Valley.
- 25.11. Through the highest Oliwa’s tops with the night skyline of Gdańsk skyscrapers.
All-day trips at weekends, described below, will end with integrative campfires. IT’S WORTH IT! You can take your family with you.
FAMILY WEEKEND TRIPS
- 06.11. Bike trip through the heights towering over Łeba river valley.
- 14.11. Family hiking through three nature reserves of Lasy Mirachowskie, the Green Lungs of Kashubia.
- 27.11. Hiking through the Szymbarskie Hills towering over the Raduńskie Lakes.