Come for a match to the Football Zone under the Palm Trees!
2018 World Cup full of emotions! Mexico won against Germany, Argentina drew with Iceland, Spain - Portugal, after a spectacular match, also with a draw (3: 3). Poland played its first match with Senegal, unfortunately losing 2:1. The next meetings of Poles taked place on June 24 - with Colombia and on June 28 - we are going to face Japan. Best of luck! We invite you to join in cheering in our "Football Zone under the Palm Trees" in the Olivia Star lobby!
- Every time, we have plenty of attractions :)
- Take with you something to sit for the match, because it might be crowded;)
- Of course, the more football gadgets, the better!
- Let the power be with us!
More about our zone:
Olivia Business Centre joined the football holiday! On Thursday, June 14 the FIFA World Cup began with a match at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow. On this occasion, we invited residents of the OBC to the "Football Zone under the Palm Trees". Let's support the Polish team as well as other best footballers of the world. The 21st edition of the World Cup was opened by the match of the hosts with Saudi Arabia. The 5:0 result for Russia was just the beginning of great football emotions! After the opening match, the World Cup has started for good. The trophy won in Brazil on July 15 will be defended - perhaps - by the German team, which in its first match at the World Cup lost unexpectedly with Mexico...
In Olivia we are together and we cheer together :) And together we watch the championships in the "Football Zone under the Palm Trees" in the Olivia Star lobby!
About the Football Zone under the Palm Trees in Olivia Star:
- The Zone is open from Monday to Friday
- It opens one hour before the first match
- You can come to Olivia Star for a selected World Cup match or for all matches ;)
- This is our neighborhood zone, so you can bring what you have at hand (well, maybe not quite at hand...;) ). Take something with you for eating, sitting, lying, reclining - how you like it :)
- And feel at home!
Some additional information for Fans
- You can bring your grandma, dad, sister, brother-in-law or friend with you :) However, please remember that your guest should have a document with a photo (see: access to the "Football Zone under the Palm Trees")
- You can bring non-alcoholic beverages and your favourite snacks to the Zone :)
- Residents of the Olivia Star building enter the "Football Zone under the Palm Trees" using their access identifiers (through the northern security gates),
- Guests of residents of the Olivia Star building enter through the service gate from the side of the main reception desk after showing a valid identity document with a photo and upon receiving a band
- Residents of other OBC buildings enter through the service gate from the side of the main reception desk after showing a valid identity document with a photo and upon receiving a band
- Guests of residents of other OBC buildings enter through the service gate from the side of the main reception desk after showing a valid identity document with a photo and upon receiving a band
Is access to the fan zone free of charge?
Yes, entering the zone is completely free of charge. The tenants of the Star building can enter the zone as part of their access card through the northern gates. Other tenants of the OBC complex can enter the zone upon presentation of an identity document and receiving a special band.
Will the fan zone have catering?
No, we do not plan any catering and access to food, but you can come with your own food and drink, except alcohol!
What time is the zone open?
The zone is open on every match day except weekends. The opening of the zone takes place 60 minutes before the match on TV and it closes 30 minutes after the match.
Is reservation of seats planned?
No, the zone is open and we do not plan area reservations.
Still have some questions? Write: email@example.com