Team Leader (SAP Applications)
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people. Across 56 countries it generated sales of €34 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future, especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and helps make life better for future generations.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
Team Leader (SAP Applications)
- As a disciplinary lead of the SAP Applications team (including procurement, finance, controlling, analytics, logistics, master data) you have the following responsibilities:
- Very close collaboration with the functional leads for Procurement, Finance, Analytics, Master Data/Logistics
- Oversee day-to-day operation and performance for SAP Applications team
- Set and monitor clear team and service goals, empowering team with tasks and agreeing deadlines
- Co-creating strategy and plans for the department
- Overseeing of team budget & results
- Support and enhance existing processes and existing systems to achieve efficiency
- Perform regular performance evaluation
- Develop and manage a strong, cohesive team with an open communication culture
- Listen to team members feedback and assist with resolving any issues or conflicts.
- Identify training requirements
The consulting tasks focusing on finance-related topics of the SAP solution:
- You are responsible as a product owner for the banking services on our SAP FSCM system
- You identify, analyse and specify customer requirements for your product with the functional lead Finance
- You align and track the budget for your product in close alignment with the profit center head
- You specify and coordinate general developments and improvements for your product
- You steer and implement service-related projects for external and internal customers
- Ensure a high level of service quality in close collaboration with the functional leads
- Monitor and report on service levels and progress continuous service improvement
- As a disciplinary lead of the SAP Applications team
- Minimum 2 years experience as Team or Project Lead
- Decision making skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders and to achieve results through collaborative working.
- Readiness to lead the team by example, coaching and supporting individuals as required
As a SAP consultant for FI/CO
- You have extended experience in supporting the SAP FI/CO module in ERP
- Your knowledge of SAP FSCM functionality like banking or IFRS16 would be an asset
- You have experience in running projects on the background of SAP FI or SAP FSCM
- You are open to learn about new technologies and processes to improve the given SAP solutions
Your general skills are also very important:
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2), German will be an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly identify key issues and provide effective solutions
- Have excellent communications (written and verbal) and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a global company would be an advantage
What we offer you:
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: ITIL, German language classes
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: sports cards (MultiSport), funding of cultural and sports activities, Lux Med private medical care, relocation package
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, hybrid work model; relocation package (location: Gdańsk)
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
If you are interested in this job position, please apply >>>here<<<
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.