Senior IT Consultant M365
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people. Across 56 countries it generated sales of €34 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future, especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and helps make life better for future generations.
hyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
Senior IT Consultant M365
- Provide 3rd line end-user support for: Exchange Online, Teams, AzureAD, ATP, PowerBI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2010 to 2019
- Consulting and Alignment of and with central Architecture Team
- Develop PowerShell scripts for support and maintenance purposes
- Configure and maintain Site Collections, lists, Web Parts, workflows and integrate SharePoint with other MS products
- Create Nintex and Flow Worklows and Forms
- Manage the service change management process, and act according to internal process
- Provide support and maintenance for core Office 365 components and services
- Maintenance activities around SharePoint and Office 365
- Maintain and configure SharePoint environment
- Experience in Exchange Online
- PowerShell Expert
- Expert in Managing and Maintaining Microsoft / Office 365
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online / 2010 to 2019 functionality troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft 365 eco systems
- Knowledge of Azure and related services
- Knowledge in authentication protocols (e.g. Kerberos; SAML, oAuth, …)
- SharePoint Online - functionality troubleshooting / management and maintenance / services configuration / management and administration in UI
- Management of SharePoint sites, lists, web parts, content types, site columns and templates
- Knowledge of Nintex Workflow and Forms (On Premise and Online) and Microsoft Power Platform
What we offer you
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: work in a big, international high-tech company, sports cards (MultiSport & CityFit), Lux Med private medical care, relocation package, induction by a team of experienced professionals, co-financing of glasses, life insurance, MyBenefit platform, fresh fruit days, language allowances
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: Foreing languages classes, training programs, transparent career paths
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, hybrid work model, tk Volunteer team, Sports Team, sports activities funded by company
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
If you are interested in this job position, please apply >>>here<<<
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.