Regular Full-stack Software Developer Java and/or Angular
FOR OUR GDAŃSK OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Regular Full-stack Software Developer
Java and/or Angular
One of strategically important emerging units within EPAM is seeking to employ the offshore (Poland) Full-stack Software Developer (FSD) to be a part of the development team in healthcare space for our Client - one of the largest healthcare service companies in US.
The FSD will be working in the project team that demands technical excellence and whose members are expected to hold each other accountable in the overall success of the output.
The project team is responsible for our Client’s in-house developed IT solution in Individual & Family Plan segment, which includes integration platform, workflow engine and a few portals. This solution is a part of an end-to-end US Retail Platform for browsing, learning, shopping, purchasing, billing and enrolling in our Client’s medical, dental, behavioral, and medical supplemental products. The team strives to enable the Client’s organization to satisfy business customers by continuous delivery of valuable and high-quality software that drives business performance.
- Angular 7, Typescript, Backbone.js.
- Java 8.
- Spring Boot, Cloud/REST.
- Oracle, MongoDB.
- Camel, JBoss Fuse, Drools, JMS, Kafka.
- Reactive Microservices on OpenShift.
- CI/CD: Git/GitLab CI, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, OpenShift.
- Mapping user stories to detailed technical specifications.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain and document solutions, participate in code reviews.
- Implement back-, middle- and front-end parts of applications, integrating and testing them.
- Manage the multiple source repository, cherry-pick changes and maintain release repository, maintain release config repo in parallel to current development.
- Operational triage of bugs, failed test cases and system failures.
- Occasionally support new releases and business activities during after-hours or weekends.
- Creating and optimizing infrastructure performance metrics.
- 3+ years of experience with IT projects, at least 2 fully participated and delivered projects.
- 3+ years strong hands-on development experience developing enterprise-class applications in technical stack used in Client’s landscape (Java, Spring and/or Angular 7, Typescript).
- Experience with RDBMS and no-SQL databases.
- Comfortable writing SQL queries, stored procedures/functions on Oracle DB.
- Proven ability to design & build complex technology systems.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience with Agile delivery (Scrum).
- Willingness and possibility to travel to other Client’s delivery center locations across Poland and US.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- English of B1+ level.
NICE TO HAVE
- Microservices/Enterprise Integration Patterns, Messaging systems (JMS/AMQ/WMQ), Rules Engine (preferably BRMS).
- Mongo DB/Hadoop experience.
- Experience in working within cross-location teams.
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms.
- Experience in SDLC, especially testing and deployment.
- Experience delivering in SAFe delivery model.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance domain.
- Business Driven Development (BDD) / Specification by Example.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project;
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address: Agnieszka_Chojnowska@epam.com