POL – Salesforce Developer Bootcamp
POL - Salesforce Developer Bootcamp
Become a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant by joining our on-line acceleration program.
What is a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant?
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant typically wears multiple hats. They would conduct business analysis with a client to understand their business goals and processes, understand pain points and opportunities for technology to support them, and have the technical knowledge to design and/or implement solutions to enhance the business processes and performance.
A good consultant is one who understands the platform but equally has good business analysis, project management and change management skills to guide people and organisations through a process to solve critical business problems.
What does Salesforce Marketing Cloud do?
“It helps digital marketers manage marketing campaigns that enhance customer journeys on the massive scale” This includes:
- Connecting to your customer where they live (e.g., email, mobile, web).
- Offering tailored recommendations, reminders, and discounts.
- Providing customer service in real-time.
- Discussing connections with external systems
- Explain marketers how to create journeys, automations, apps or other magic
- Proposing Technical Requirements.
- Technical Product Configuration
- Creating automations, SQL, AMPScript or SSJS scripts
- Testing and Training
Why our program?
By joining our program on-line you will build on your existing skills and what they taught you in school and learn the applied skills you need to bring companies to the forefront of data driven marketing and sales.
This secures your market value for the long term, provides you with ample career opportunities and ability to apply development & data skills to solve business challenges in a future where a majority of tasks, which are currently done by humans, will eventually be automated.
What we offer
- We will make you a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant
- We will pay you during our 3 months training period and after that you can join our international team of Salesforce Consultants
- Opportunity to develop technical skill in Salesforce stack
- International projects done by remotely working teams
- Support, coaching and feedback
- Opportunity to become international Salesforce Consultant
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to discuss technical questions with non-technical audiences
- Eligible to travel to Sweden, Finland, Germany when necessary
It will also help if you have:
- Relevant education: IT, marketing, economy etc.
- Some SQL and relational database experience
- Experience from agile principles and software deployment processes
Avaus Marketing Innovations is the leading data and marketing technology agency across the Nordics, turning your data into business results, at speed. Having a 13 years background in data-driven marketing and sales across b2c & b2b industries, our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients. Currently we operate from four locations, Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich and Gdansk by 110 experts. Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025.