Payroll Team Leader
Payroll Team Leader
Who we are?
The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge, chances are it was built with Arrow. We aim to think, plan and act in innovative ways, helping design, build and source the technology solutions of the future. We are a Fortune 118 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries. We help the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing after the next big thing.
Right now we are building EMEA Shared Service center in Gdansk, Poland and are looking for the right people to join our quickly expanding team.
Who are you?
We are looking for Payroll Team Leader to join a team of professionals supporting the payroll processes for 34 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa. The person selected for this role will manage the payroll process conducted by Arrow’s external partners. This role is critical to the success of payroll function at Arrow EMEA.
- You have a minimum of one-year experience in a Team Leader/Coordinator role
- You have previous experience in payroll/finance/HR operations area
- you have advanced Excel skills
- You have great people management skills
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and problem - solving skills
- You have strong analytical & organizational skills
What will you be doing?
You will be working together with a team of professionals, supporting the payroll processes for 34 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will be focusing on:
- Leading and supervising the Payroll Team to ensure the delivery of a high quality and professional service
- Managing the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and prioritizing the team workload
- Processing client’s escalations
- Driving continuous improvement for operations/processes
- Participation in transformation projects
What we offer?
- Friendly and inclusive work atmosphere
- Flexible working arrangements
- Inspiring and dynamic work environment in an international company
- Great career opportunities
- Participation in a various Payroll and HR continuous improvement and transition projects
- Attractive benefit package including private medical healthcare, MyBenefit, pension scheme (PPK)
- Permanent job contract after three-month probation period
- Office location at a modern Olivia Business Center complex in Gdansk, Poland