Junior RPA Specialist
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people. Across 56 countries it generated sales of €34 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future, especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and helps make life better for future generations.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
Junior RPA Specialist
- Developing automations, especially using VBA and robotic solutions (Uipath)
- Analyze processes and data in order to document waste and improvement/automation opportunities
- Deliver own improvement projects as agreed with the Service Management structure
- Design and develop solutions independently
- Analize errors and develop workarounds and permanent solutions
- A passion for technology and ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Good problem-solving, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, IT, Finance
- Good English skills both spoken and written – minimum B2
- Microsoft Office suite skills – proficiency level, especially MS Excel
Nice to have/willing to gain:
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (using VBA or SAP scripting)
- Experience in Access Databases management or sql language knowledge
- Experience in BI tools, e.g. PowerBi
What we offer you
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: work in a big, international high-tech company, sports cards (MultiSport & CityFit), Lux Med private medical care, relocation package, induction by a team of experienced professionals, co-financing of glasses, life insurance, MyBenefit platform, fresh fruit days, language allowances
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: Foreign languages classes, training programs, transparent career paths
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, hybrid work model, tk Volunteer team, Sports Team, sports activities funded by company
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
If you are interested in this job position, please apply >>>here<<<
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.