HR Sales Compensation Analyst
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2016 reported revenue of $24 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 200 company on the list of US Fortune 500 companies.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Sales Compensation Analyst will administer and support activities necessary for the implementation, communication, and administration of variable and sales compensation incentive plans for assigned business units.
HR Sales Compensation at Arrow will be involved in:
- Administering variable compensation incentive payments based on program documents. This includes all sales incentive and commission plans as well as business support bonuses for corporate functions
- Calculating, verifying and reviewing sales compensation payment amounts for accuracy and completeness. Submitting completed payments to payroll for processing
- Seeking resolution of sales compensation related issues and questions –Will partner with business leaders to determine resolutions and answers
- Maintaining and auditing information needed to track performance. Reports on sales compensation plan performance semi-annually
- Performing activities needed for the implementation and communication of sales compensation/incentive programs and policies including partnering with business leaders on communication process
- Performing cost analysis or modeling of new and/or alternative variable compensation/incentive plan design
- Assisting Sales, HR and business leaders in appropriate plan design
- Being involved in other projects or initiatives
A FEW THINGS YOU ARE AN EXPERT AT
- Manage priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced business environment adhering to strict deadlines with fast turnaround times
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to read, write, and converse fluently in English required; fluency in French, German, or Italian will be a plus.
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills – ability to work with end user clients and front office business leaders.
A FEW THINGS YOU ALSO POSSES
- Two-year degree in Business, Human Resources, Accounting, or Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years related experience; other experience may include prior experience in Payroll, AP, AR or other areas in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel required, proficiency in Microsoft’s other applications; Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in Oracle systems including ERPs, Sales Cloud, or other variable compensation platform (Xactly, Anaplan) will be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment
- Private medical care program
- Multisport program membership
- Dynamic environment with friendly work atmosphere