Graduate Marketing Campaign Specialist
Join Arrow's Graduate Program Designed for the Next Generation of Innovators.
Our 12-month European program supports and develops high potential graduates to become solid contributors within Arrow.
You will be responsible for executing regional campaigns across several suppliers in our portfolio. Working within the digital marketing Center of Excellence team, campaign specialists are the heartbeat of the team. Working closely with campaign managers, this role will take the lead in execution of campaign elements, whilst having the ability to execute multiple campaign assets in multiple regions at any one time. A proven track record in campaign execution is critical whilst having the knowledge of marketing platforms. This role reports into the Manager of Digital Marketing Center of Excellence, EMEA.
When you join the Arrow Graduate program team, we work together to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the marketing world and giving you a solid foundation to build your career on in Arrow.
We will provide you with a supportive mentor, continuous development and coaching as well as all the training that you will need.
You will join a team of graduates based across Europe, making new friends and forming crucial working relationships. You will be learning in a group with fellow graduates, as part of a team with other Arrow employees and responsible for your own personal projects.
Your mentor will guide you, support you and will be involved in monitoring your progress and providing feedback throughout your journey.
You will also gain on-the-job experience. Arrow believes that by giving you the responsibility for your tasks is a great way to learn. You will complete practical work alongside your personal and group projects.
You will meet and learn from experienced people from across the business: sales, engineering, services, marketing, finance & operations. You will work alongside experts supporting them in the following tasks:
- Responsible for the execution of supplier and brand marketing campaign elements.
- Become subject matter experts around key focus areas:
- Website – creation and execution of fresh new content to web pages.
- Digital Journey – consideration and guarantees to ensure all digital content creates a journey for the user.
- Marketing Automation – creation, management, execution and reporting of all campaigns and their assets in Eloqua.
- Virtual Events – setup and management of webinars via designated platforms.
- Brand Compliance – 100% compliance of production materials to the Arrow brand guidelines.
- Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for marketing campaigns, creating assets and publishing them to selected marketing channels after reviews and approvals by the relevant strategists and countries.
- Align with campaign managers for ideas for test campaigns, plan and run those campaigns and turn them into benchmarks for use by strategists.
- Collaborate with campaign managers for effectiveness and timely creation of campaign elements and manage timelines to circulate projects through editing, proofing, and the review process.
Other, specific to the Graduate program
- Take responsibility for projects (individual and in group) and create innovative solutions that have an impact on what Arrow does as a business.
This 12-month journey will allow you to learn how we operate on the day-to-day basis and get you ready for the full-time job responsibilities listed above.
First, you should check that you meet the selection criteria:
- you must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located
- you should have successfully completed your bachelor or master degree in a Digital marketing related or other relevant degree before October 2021 or maximum 2 years ago
- fluency in English and local language where the job is based are key requirements of the program
- you must be flexible and have geographical mobility
We are looking for the following skills:
- Sound knowledge of the core digital marketing practices and how to apply them to campaigns and strategy.
- Good understanding of digital marketing strategies and considerations for user experience and journey tracking and monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be able to interact proactively with the team and our digital agency.
- Highly organised and desire to run and create digital campaigns, plans and be responsible for results.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key algorithm updates.
- Ability to learn new platforms and systems with a innovative approach.
- Be a team player.
In order to apply, please click here, then Apply below and submit your CV and a letter of motivation (both in English) in which you provide responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you to join Arrow & our graduate program?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the job position?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the job position?
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page.
We can only accept applications from candidates that submit all documents in accordance with the above instructions. Any incomplete application will be automatically rejected.