Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. Today, with customers in over 25 countries, EPAM is considered one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and has been on Forbes' 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies every year of publication since 2013.
Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Client is US based.
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
- Experience with AWS not required but highly desired.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases, especially Oracle.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, especially using Concourse CI or Jenkins.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sports activities, E-sport program
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address: Agnieszka_Chojnowska@epam.com