Fleet Specialist (with German)
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people. Across 56 countries it generated sales of €34 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future, especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and helps make life better for future generations.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
Fleet Specialist (with German)
- Fluent German (min. C1), English on a communicative level (min. B1)
- Experience in customer service area, ideally in a related field
- Willingness to work in international environment
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Making appointments with users for the handover of new vehicles
- Electronically supported disposition of the new vehicle control incl. processing of returns
- Cancellations and postponements of deliveries incl. necessary date changes with suppliers
- Various small tasks related to vehicle logistics
- Communication with customers, suppliers and drivers in German (written and verbal -> First Level Support)
- Close cooperation with internal customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring of leasing contracts
- Review and implementation of contract adjustments
- Correspondence with leasing companies regarding error corrections
- Auditing of leasing invoices
What we offer you
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: work in a big, international high-tech company, sports cards (MultiSport & CityFit), Lux Med private medical care, relocation package, induction by a team of experienced professionals, co-financing of glasses, life insurance, MyBenefit platform, fresh fruit days, language allowances
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: Foreign languages classes, training programs, transparent career paths
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, hybrid work model, tk Volunteer team, Sports Team, sports activities funded by company
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
If you are interested in this job position, please apply >>>here<<<
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.