Do you consider yourself a pioneer? Do you get excited about the future of data analytics, AI, and technology?
PredictX is a SaaS company designed to analyse, predict and automate critical decision making for businesses. With our integrative AI technology, companies can make tactical decisions to improve their strategies, policies and forecasts.
At PredictX, we take pride in creating a work environment that promotes invention, independence and transparency. Our social and 'open door' approach allows everyone to show initiative, be creative and collaborate across the business. Our team consists of valuable and knowledgeable industry experts who seek to push the boundaries of technology, data analytics and AI.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for different needs.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Work closely with the database engineers to create optimal physical data models of datasets, then create and maintain data maps and systems interrelationship diagrams for data domains and systems
- Define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development methodologies for the organization. Set standards for document naming, security, and lifecycle & retention architecture
Who you are
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- We want you to want to understand the big picture and how your work makes a difference
- 3+ years of proven experience using Python to build data pipelines, including familiarity with python's core big data / data science libraries: e.g. pandas, pyspark, scikit-learn etc
- Solid understanding of database design and SQL