Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Contacting internal clients from Czech/Slovak (phone,
e-mails, meetings, conference calls);
- Achieving individual and team goals;
- Analyzing Czech/Slovak documents;
- Supporting accounting/procurement teams;
- Complying with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Good written and spoken Czech or Slovak (min. B2);
- Good level of English;
- Willingness to learn and make progress in the role;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook;
- Soft skills: strong communication skills, negotiating, influencing (motivating) and problem solving skills, a strong team-player, good analytical skills.
- A chance to start your career in international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.