Talent Acquisition Specialist
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 104,000 employees in nearly 60 countries and annual sales of €29 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for a broad range of positions mostly in IT, but also in different operational areas,
- Creating a positive recruitment and hiring experience for candidates,
- Suggesting and constantly improving sourcing channels to meet business needs,
- Providing and implementing employer branding solutions,
- Participating in different employer branding activities,
- Maintaining recruitment data and preparing reports
- University degree together with 2-3 years of proven experience in direct sourcing and recruitment in IT/ Finance &Accounting or different areas
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Polish languages
- Good knowledge of different social channels and how to use them effectively for recruitment related purposes
- Strong focus on customer combined with a passion to deliver an excellent candidate and stakeholder experience at all times.
- Ability and willingness to work with standards and processes
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload
- Structured, process and detail oriented, self-organized team player with high standards regarding quality of own work
What we offer you:
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: work in an international high-tech company, sports cards (MultiSport & CityFit), Lux Med private medical care, relocation package, induction by a team of experienced professionals, co-financing of glasses, life insurance, MyBenefit platform, fresh fruit days, language allowances
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: Foreign languages classes, training programs, possibility of taking part in internal recruitment processes
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, hybrid work model, tk Volunteer team, Sports Team
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
If you are interested in this job position, please apply >>>here<<<
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.